Come join us at Pizza University & Culinary Arts for a great cause!
Help us support José Andres and his heroic movement to feed the people affected by the recent disastrous happening in Ukraine.
Featured in the premiere episode of Stanley Tucci’s “Searching for Italy”, Maestro Enzo Coccia will be providing his celebrity support and 50% of the proceeds of this event will be donated to World Central Kitchen and their effort to provide hot and nutritious meals for the people of Ukraine.
Maestro Enzo Coccia will be at Pizza University on Sunday, March 27th to delight our guests with his legendary pies for an appetizing Pizza Tasting and Wine Pairing that will also benefit this noble cause.
Our Food Tasting-Menu will include:
- Montanara Fritta: fried Neapolitan Montanara Pizza topped with Piennolo cherry tomatoes, Provola and Pecorino cheese
- Calzoncino Fritto: little fried Calzone, Ricotta, Provola cheese and Neapolitan Salame
- Pizza Margherita con Fior di Latte: the queen of pizzas with San Marzano Tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, Parmigiano Reggiano, Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pizza con Verdure: white pizza, seasoned Vegetables, Parmigiano Reggiano, Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pizza Piennolo (red and yellow tomatoes) con Mozzarella di Bufala e Grana Padano: Neapolitan red and cherry Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella, with Grana Padano, Basil
- Pizza Gourmet: buffalo Mozzarella, Anchovies, Sorrento Lemon peel, Calabrian Chili Peppers, Pecorino Romano
- Angioletti con Nutella: fried pizza dough, Nutella, powder Sugar
Beer will be sponsored by Menabrea.
Our wine pairing selection will be sponsored by Siema Wines and will include:
- Siema Estate Wines, Veneto Baby Prosecco Frizzante (NV) – featuring subtle aromas of flowers and ripe fruit, with a refreshing acidity
- Ze Becco, Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi (2020) – full-bodied, savory, and fresh, with a slightly bitter aftertaste
- Varchi, Cirò Rosso (2019) – dark fruit notes mixed with dried herbs, mineral with a soft, silky texture
- Bricco dei Tati, Rosé (2020) – fresh with aromas of strawberries, cherries, and rose petals
- Fattoria San Lorenzo, Montepulciano d’Abruzzo Antàres (2019) – fruity with hints of ripe fruit and jam. Notes of roasted coffee and licorice
- Barbi, Umbria Sangiovese Il Ruspo (2019) – full-bodied, spicy and rich
- Little Bosco, Malvasia di Castelnuovo Don Bosco (2020) – fruity and full bodied with a pleasingly well-balanced taste and a sweet-smelling fragrance
Sign-Up Today and don’t miss out on this truly special event!
For additional information please email email@example.com