Pizza University & Culinary Arts Center was established to fill the need for skilled pizza makers and professional chefs in the restaurant industry. Our immersive hands-on training focuses on both the theoretical and practical methods necessary to form the perfect dough, a sublime sauce, crispy crust, and to identify only the best ingredients to produce the most authentic, delicious, and healthy end results.
We here at the Pizza University aim to grow a new generation of knowledgeable pizzaioli and professional chefs, and to help create a system that can improve the wellness of both the fast-growing restaurant industry and the rich world of diverse cuisine which so deeply fuels all of our passion for cooking!
What We Do
- Work towards the development of a highly-qualified and committed new generation of culinary professionals and pizzaioli.
- Promote authentic culinary practices by introducing our students to only the best methods, ingredients, traditions and passion.
- Strive to support the Hospitality and Food & Beverage industries by producing well-trained chefs.
- Connect well-trained chefs with thriving restaurants.
- Providing career guidance for veterans and young adults who wish to pursue a career in pizza making and other culinary arts.
Team Building Events
Inquire about the opportunity to book your next Corporate Team Building Event with us!
Roll up your sleeves and experience more than a cooking class for your next event. Get together and compete to make the best pizza, learning the secrets to make Authentic Italian Pizza from scratch.
Ask about our options today by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Will Receive
Certificate & Chef Swag
A Pizza University certificate and cool chef swag.
Take Em Home!
You’ll receive a Pizza University apron and chef jacket. As well as take-home containers for leftovers and containers for extra dough.
Connect with fellow pizzaiolos and restaurant owners.
Post pizza-class support via email to our Culinary Director.
Follow Us On Instagram
Learn to make pizza for professional purposes. Register for our Authentic Neapolitan course and Charcuterie course on our website!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.