Pizza University & Culinary Arts Center was established to fill the need for skilled pizza makers and professional chefs in the restaurant industry. Our immersive hands-on training focuses on both the theoretical and practical methods necessary to form the perfect dough, a sublime sauce, crispy crust, and to identify only the best ingredients to produce the most authentic, delicious, and healthy end results.
We here at the Pizza University aim to grow a new generation of knowledgeable pizzaioli and professional chefs, and to help create a system that can improve the wellness of both the fast-growing restaurant industry and the rich world of diverse cuisine which so deeply fuels all of our passion for cooking!
What We Do
- Work towards the development of a highly-qualified and committed new generation of culinary professionals and pizzaioli.
- Promote authentic culinary practices by introducing our students to only the best methods, ingredients, traditions and passion.
- Strive to support the Hospitality and Food & Beverage industries by producing well-trained chefs.
- Connect well-trained chefs with thriving restaurants.
- Providing career guidance for veterans and young adults who wish to pursue a career in pizza making and other culinary arts.
You Will Receive
Certificate & Chef Swag
A Pizza University certificate and cool chef swag.
Take Em Home!
You’ll receive a Pizza University apron and chef jacket. As well as take-home containers for leftovers and containers for extra dough.
Connect with fellow pizzaiolos and restaurant owners.
Post pizza-class support via email to our Culinary Director.