Come join us for a Pizza-licious event with Chef Enzo Coccia at Pizza University!
Sunday, March 27th, 2022 – 2:30PM to 5:30PM
On the occasion of his return he will be at Pizza University on Saturday, March 26th and Sunday, March 27th to delight our guests with his succulent pies for an exciting and appetizing Pizza Tasting and Beer Pairing.
Our Tasting-Menu will include:
- Montanara Fritta: fried Neapolitan Montanara Pizza topped with Piennolo cherry tomatoes, Provola and Pecorino cheese
- Calzoncino Fritto: little fried Calzone, Ricotta, Provola cheese and Neapolitan Salame
- Pizza Margherita con Fior di Latte: the queen of pizzas with San Marzano Tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, Parmigiano Reggiano, Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pizza con Verdure: white pizza, seasoned Vegetables, Parmigiano Reggiano, Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pizza Piennolo (red and yellow tomatoes) con Mozzarella di Bufala e Grana Padano: Neapolitan red and cherry Tomatoes, buffalo Mozzarella, with Grana Padano, Basil
- Pizza Gourmet: buffalo Mozzarella, Anchovies, Sorrento Lemon peel, Calabrian Chili Peppers, Pecorino Romano
- Angioletti con Nutella: fried pizza dough, Nutella, powder Sugar
Sign-Up Today and don’t miss out on this truly special event!
For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org